Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen Empty
PostSubject: Transformers - Revenge of the fallen   Transformers - Revenge of the fallen EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 am

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen Transf2head

WARNING! Contains Spoilers

I watched this film last night and may I say FANTASIC! I liked the 1st film as I thought was okish, but this really made me obsessed! There is some new transformers on the autobot side including 3 girls
They are all bikes and put a holograph of a female driving them..it's awsome!

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen Transformers-Arcee

Finally some girls! But they only say one line ¬_¬

Also some new ones are the twins...omg they are sooo funny together! They kinda dumb but oh well hehe.

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen Twins

Ok enough with the introductions and onto the story. It's basicly about that their world and ours have been together before, millions of years ago and there is a machine that takes the energy from the sun, hidden on the planet. Sam finds a piece of the cube on his old jacket and touches it causeing random symbols buzzing round in his head. There is lots of comdy in the film and it seems alot more adult than the previous film. It is a 12A obviously because there is abit of sexual things and swearing...but it was brilliant! Well worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
http://imdyinginside-movies.piczo.com
*!Addy-la!*
Human
Human
*!Addy-la!*

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers - Revenge of the fallen   Transformers - Revenge of the fallen EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 am

I've seen this film too Smile

Really enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down

Transformers - Revenge of the fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gothic Machinima :: Fun :: Cinema-
Jump to: