Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Murder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJoker
Human
Human
TheJoker

Yellow cards : 0

The Halloween Murder Empty
PostSubject: The Halloween Murder   The Halloween Murder EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:08 am

I basically took the lil halloween extract i did and am expanding it into a story...enjoy

Chapter 1:Informing Old Friends
....October 31 2009, Halloween. The streets are filled with children dressed up as monsters and villains. Adult women waltz around in skimpy costumes as some attempt to attract men. They offer me love, love from different countries, but not true love...love made like coke in green bottles...they don't make it anymore.

Teenagers pelt some victims house with toilet paper, this is not a night of fun. This is a night of anarchy. They say Halloween is the night of satan, with the chaos that ensues on this night. I can see why.

One night, only one night a year this happens. Each year you expect the chaos. The anarchy. The hell. But it always gets worse. Some woman is in an alleyway, screaming, is she in trouble? Nay she is not. Se has taken her litle affair with the next door neihgbor outside, simply because tonight everyone goes insane. Nobody is sane on this night. The scientists. The authorities of this world, they have no cure for such behaviour, all they can do is sit back and watch the world burn for a single night, then extinguish the flames in the morning.

I liked Halloween one time, the idea of being another person enthralled me as a child. But never again. Not now, let the children have their sweets, let the women have their sexual fantasies. It is only one night. I have better things to do. Better things to see in my life then the hell that is caused on Halloween.

What gives people the right to do this? Why did this begin? Why has it not ended yet? What makes it ok for people to break the law on this night? Because it's Halloween? It's what happens? No! Halloween is merely an event. A celebration of sorts performed in ancient times, no costumes, no vandalism. Why did that all change? Because we humans lost our minds, the world could end on Halloween. Nobody would give a damn as long as they can go out and get their drugs, their alcohol, their sweets, their sexual partners...why can they do it tonight? Because it's Halloween....everyone does it.

There will be one Halloween, unknown when, untold when, where the people will drown in their filth, in their alcohol and drugs and sexual affairs, and they will pray for a saviour...I will not be there on that day...I will not save them from themselves. Why won't I?...Because It's Halloween...

London. Tonight someone died in Lonodn. A woman. The police are hiding it, I heard them talking, I saw them. They don't want the public to know, they don't want me to know in fear that a pile of bodies will arrive at their doorstep.
It is not my fault that I punish evil more effectively then the police. I do not go soft on them. They are all like rabid dogs. Who deserve to be put down.

Tonight I shall go to an old friend, and I shall tell him of this mysterious murder. I shall show him the true horror of Halloween.

Meanwhile walking towards his house, enjoying life, enjoying Halloween, was Timothy Hollis. A former police officer, and a good one at that. He was kicked off the force due to an old partner of his. Vincent. During a homicide case, Vincent pracitcally went insane, his views on the world were dark and satanic, he thought the police were too soft on criminals and all the evil in the world should be removed brutally. Of course the police didn't take too kindly to such thoughts and removed both off the force. Vincent now walks the streets, still hunting the evil, still speaking his views on the world. Like a madman, and Timothy was still forced to have him as a part of his life.

Arriving at his house he noticed a light was on, the door was unlocked when he turned the door knob, and carefully he entered his house. Who was it inside? Was it a burglar? A criminal with a grudge against him from his police days? No idea, not one. He opened the door slightly and was greeted by a scarred face, it was Vincent.

"Hello Tim. Long time. No see. Need to show you something."
"V...Vincent? What happend to you? How did you get that scar on yur eye?"
"Long story. Not important, tell me if you recognise this woman."

Vincent threw down a picture of a woman, her hair was blonde, her eyes a soft sky blue, and her lips held a smile long forgtten.
"Yes...I recognise her....Susanne Meyer right? Her husband got murdered....the case where we..."
"Got kicked out. Yes. Killer got away, police were morons. I think same person killed her."
"What makes you say that?"
"She was basically ripped apart. Same way Husband was. She was dead before she hit the ground."
"How do you know that?"
"Heard police talking, said they'd keep this one quiet, just incase we got involved."
"...we....Vincent I enjoyed our days as a team, but there is no "we" anymore. You can try find this killer if you want...but I'm not having any part of it.
"Thought you'd say that. Just checking. Sorry to waste your time...goodbye Tim."
"Goodbye Vincent..."

Bad taste in mouth after visit to Timothy. Thought he would understand me. Nobody understands me. The police have a murder on their hands. So what? There are murders all the time. Why is this one so special? Because she was ripped apart. Because tonight it's Halloween, and I'm sick of this world getting away with murder on Halloween. Somebody's got to bring justice to the world tonight...Somebody has to stop the insanity.
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Murder   The Halloween Murder EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:57 am

omg you used Vincent! Love anime Love anime
Back to top Go down
http://imdyinginside-movies.piczo.com
TheJoker
Human
Human
TheJoker

Yellow cards : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Murder   The Halloween Murder EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 am

imdyinginside wrote:
omg you used Vincent! Love anime Love anime
Hehe thought you'd like that
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Murder   The Halloween Murder EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:49 pm

I see your expanding on your earlier idea, and incorporating other people's characters into the mix. Interesting; an expansion of an already compelling concept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Murder   The Halloween Murder Empty

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Murder
Page 1 of 1