Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of Symphonia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trilinx
Human
Human
Trilinx

Yellow cards : None

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Well, this is an epic game. Great plot, good graphics, epic story, equally epic characters. it is available on PS2 and Gamecube (though I only played the GC version)

Anyways, you play Lloyd, a swordsman wielding dual swords, and you go on a journy with Collet, a girl who is Sylvarants (the name of the world) "Chosen" to go and regenerate the planetes mana, in a journey called "world regeneration" (catchy huh?) and teh story builds off of there (*not fun to play it if i reveal it all right?) Anyways, ToS (Tales of Symphonia) has one of the best battle systems. Normal attacks and techs are chainable, and techs are chainable with more techs depending on theTech "levels" Example: Lloyd Chain Example- NA(Normal attack)--->NA--->NA--->Demon Fang (Tech Lvl1)--->Super Sonic Thrust (Tech lvl 2)---> Raining Tiger Blade (Tech Lvl 3)
But even if you know all the techs in the game, you can only have 4 techs set up at a time. Makes it harder to find the perfect chain and such.
Anyways, what fun is it if I reveal it all?

So.. Has anyone played it, and if so, what did you think of it?
(wonder if anyone will reply =\)
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I soooooooooooooo wanna get this! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://imdyinginside-movies.piczo.com

Tales of Symphonia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gothic Machinima :: Fun :: Game chatter-
Jump to: