Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Please register or login to Gothic Machinima
Gothic Machinima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun and Gore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 am

Introduction

In the beginning, there was Kai and Joker, and the lord saw them, and realised he’d made a mistake. But there was nothing he could do about it; they were loose and wreaking havoc. True; to most they were no more than trouble makers; pickpockets, vandals, graffiti artists, pranksters - take your pick - but there was also a darker side to them. They chose to live outside the law, and worked hard to avoid or counteract the authorities. For this reason, they were wanted by the police, but this just spurred them on; the danger added to the fun factor of their adventures, and they liked having fun.

But everything changed when Joker was struck down by a terrible virus. Neither could understand why Joker had caught it and Kai hadn’t, but the fact was that Joker was seriously ill, and there was almost nothing either of them could do about it. They couldn’t go to the NHS or any other medical authority; they would immediately be arrested, regardless of whether they got medical treatment or not, and Kai knew nothing of medicine; that being the only factor of his brief biochemical education that he’d avoided. Things looked very black, until Kai found someone who potentially could help them…

Little did they know that this was the start of a new and better life for them, a life lived in shadows and obscurity, a life they never dreamed they'd live, a life of Fun and Gore.
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 am

Warning - Scientific Content

Chapter One - Formula

“Dr Victor Truman?” Kai asked, extending his hand to the man in the white coat before him.
“The same,” replied the doctor. “You must be Kai; you don’t look much like a Joker.” Indeed; Kai was dressed in black vest and jeans, painted with red fiery patterns with two black gloves on; he even had the original WWF Kane mask to finish off the look, but he wasn’t wearing it here.
“Indeed,” Kai nodded. “Joker’s in the waiting room. Doctor, he’s the only friend I have left; you have to do something to help him.”
“I’ll see what I can do,” Dr Truman nodded, and then made his way into the waiting room. Joker looked simply awful; his face was pale even without the white face paint, his eyes had an unnatural greenish tinge around the edges and his homemade purple suit was soaked with sweat.
“What’s up doc?” he asked, seeing Dr Truman enter the waiting room.
“That is what I intend to find out,” Dr Truman returned, leaning in closely and examining Joker’s immediate symptoms. “Hmm, I’ll have to do some blood tests, but I think I might be able to do something for you. Kai, help me take him into my examination room.” With Kai’s help, Dr Truman got Joker into his examination room. There Dr Truman took some blood to test, closely examined Joker’s eyes, his responsiveness, his temperature, pulse; the lot, before going away to check the results.
“How are you feeling?” Kai asked, observing his friend.
“Like a rotten haggis,” Joker returned. “This “Doctor Truman” had better be able to find out what’s wrong with me, otherwise I’ll kill him.”
“You’re in no fit state to kill anyone,” Kai returned, smiling slightly. “But don’t worry; I think he knows what he’s doing. I checked his website; he had PhD’s in bio molecular sciences, medical sciences and mathematics; we can trust that.”
“I’ll take your word for that,” Joker sighed, shifting in his seat. “Surely he can afford more comfortable furniture then this though; this chair’s like a pile of stones.” Kai didn’t reply to that, and nor did he have to; Dr Truman was back, and he was looking very grave.
“What’s the prognosis doctor?” Kai asked.
“I’ve checked all the data I’ve been able to collect,” Dr Truman stated. “And, I’ve found the cause of your illness. It’s a rare pathogen; highly contagious, but only effects a small portion of the population; only those with a very rare blood type are at risk of any negative effects of this virus.”
“My blood type’s as normal as any other,” Joker insisted, but Dr Truman shook his head.
“This blood type is all but indistinguishable from certain normal blood types, but specific linked defects in some of the genes of this blood type cause the resistance to this pathogen in certain individuals to drop significantly, so while to many people it’s nothing more serious than a light cold or less, to these rare individuals, it’s potentially deadly. Because the blood type is almost indistinguishable from most normal blood types; the NHS chooses to ignore the potential dangers of this pathogen.” Kai’s sea grey eyes narrowed as he looked at Dr Truman.
“Is there anything you can do doctor?” Kai asked, his voice now more stony.
“I have an experimental formula that should be able to help you combat the virus,” said Doctor Truman. “I’ve been studying this pathogen fourteen years, and I think I have isolated a cure, but I must tell you now; it is untested and purely experimental. Nobody else with your rare blood type has come to me with this virus, so I don’t know what effects it could have.”
“Well, I’ve got nothing to lose,” Joker shrugged, the mere effort of moving his shoulders seemingly causing him pain. “Give it to me.”
“I can at least do that,” said Dr Truman, going to his study and seeking out his experimental cure. He returned a few minutes later, a hypodermic syringe filled with a semi-transparent black liquid. “This might be uncomfortable for you,” he warned, once again exposing Joker’s elbow and injecting the formula. Joker’s eyes closed and his teeth clenched; the formula was stinging his arm from the inside out.
“Understatement doc,” he growled.
“Now you’ve received the formula; I need to keep you under observation,” stated Dr Truman. “Kai, I have two patient rooms on the other side of the waiting room; take Joker into one of them and then come back to me.” Kai nodded, and helped Joker to his feet and through the waiting room to one of the two patient observation rooms.
“I guess that wasn’t so bad,” Kai commented, trying to sound reasonable as he helped Joker down onto the simple bed in the room, which looked more like a medically decorated cell then a patient’s room.
“How do you know; you haven’t taken the formula,” Joker snarled, lying limply back onto the bed. Joker’s strength was nearly gone, so Kai just patted his hand and returned to the examination room, where Dr Truman was waiting for him.
“Is he asleep?” Dr Truman asked as Kai closed the door behind him. “I added a few drops of anaesthetic to the formula to put him out while it starts working.”
“He’s out of it,” Kai acknowledged.
“Good,” said Dr Truman. “Now, there’s more that I have to do.”
“What would that be?” asked Kai. “You’ve given him the formula and he’s now under observation; what else needs attending to?” Dr Truman turned to Kai.
“You,” he said. Kai raised his right eyebrow, his expression now of stony curiosity. “Although slim, there’s a mild possibility that being in close contact with him in this state for, how long?”
“Almost a month,” Kai replied. “I’ve been seeking medical attention for him the whole time.” Dr Truman nodded.
“Such prolonged contact might have resulted in you catching the virus as well,” he stated. “Although it’s usually not dangerous, it could have mutated and become dangerous to normal people. It hasn’t happened yet, but we must guard against all possibilities.” Kai’s face now looked like carved concrete; it was plain that he didn’t like the idea.
“I have had abundant health for twenty three and a half years,” he stated. “And if this virus were to have taken a dislike to me, it would have done so by now.”
“If you could see what this virus could do to your friend if left untreated you wouldn’t be saying that,” returned Dr Truman. “The long term affects of the virus are quite ferocious. I’ve been working with it a while and have already inoculated myself several times against similar viruses, but I’ve seen what it can do.” Kai didn’t move; he was slowly looking more and more like a statue, his eyes fixed unblinkingly (which was a rare occurrence for him) on the doctor. “If you don’t believe me, then just wait for the NHS to find us; we’d both be locked in quarantine against the potential spread of this pathogen, and you and Joker would certainly be arrested. The best thing for you to do is join in with this drug trial. Besides, there are other reasons why this is necessary. Even if you’re not infected, this formula is completely untested and I don’t know the potential side effects. If there are any and if they’re dangerous, then Joker will need to be treated for them before they have a chance to surface. If you’re as healthy as you say, then you’ll be strong enough to undergo this experiment with only minor treatment. But if you don’t volunteer, it could cost your friend’s life.” Kai had not moved once, but now he folded his arms and glared at the doctor. His face was even more firmly set then his Kane mask. Dr Truman found the glare slightly unnerving, but he kept his composure and waited for Kai’s reply.
“You’re forcing my movements now,” Kai finally said. “Alright. Joker’s my only remaining friend; if his life does depend on my assisting in this “drug trial”, then so be it; give it to me.” Kai sat in the chair, and waited for Dr Truman to come back with the formula. But before he injected Kai with it, Kai grabbed his wrist with his other hand. “But if anything goes wrong, alive or dead, I will make you pay.” Dr Truman hesitated a moment, and then administered the formula.
“Now, if you would go to the other observation room,” he said, hiding the fear from his voice. Kai stood up and walked, a little unsteadily, from the examination room, to the other observation room. “I just hope the formula works,” added the doctor. “I’ve been working on this for over a decade; a formula to help the human body combat all forms of virus, not just the one that my wife had. This will finally give me the recognition I deserve, and avenge my family...”

Time passed. Joker still looked and sounded ill, but in a different way to the virus’ effects. He seemed weak and often complained that he was hungry, but rarely ate a thing. He’d stopped sweating, but was running a blazing fever.
Kai on the other hand, actually seemed both better and worse. He wasn’t feverish, but was similarly weak most of the time, and Dr Truman continually found fresh cuts and scars on his arms, and Kai’d taken to hiding his face, often bowing his head so his long brown hair acted as a kind of curtain. His voice was hoarse and laboured when he did speak, yet Dr Truman frequently heard grunts and even occasional yells of pain or fury from Kai’s room. Dr Truman suspected that he might just have identified the side effects, but still had tests to run...

“And how are we feeling today Joker?” asked Dr Truman, entering Joker’s room. Joker was lying spread-eagled on his back on the floor, a half formed grin adorning his unnaturally pale face.
“Like an onion that Kai’s prepared for his dog,” he wheezed, chuckling slightly. “Which is unusual because he doesn’t even own one.” Still chuckling, he shifted to give Dr Truman his arm for that day’s blood tests. “How about you? What’s up doc?” Joker laughed again, his breath sounding laboured yet consistent.
“Nothing you would understand or find interesting,” replied Dr Truman coolly, taking Joker’s arm and extracting the blood necessary.
“But doc; I’m bored!” Joker complained, pushing himself up on his elbows once Dr Truman had released his arm. “I can only laugh at myself in the mirror for so long! Doc, I need something to entertain me.” Dr Truman looked at Joker’s mirror. It was cracked from the middle, a spider web like network of cracks spreading across its surface. There was a slight red stain in the middle, and an inexpertly cleaned cut on his forehead told Dr Truman what Joker had done.
“I’ll see what I can do for you,” said Dr Truman, standing up and leaving the room, closing and locking Joker’s door behind him. He went into his lab to run the blood tests, and then collected a fresh needle and proceeded to Kai’s door.
Kai’s room was much the same as Joker’s, but it was evident that Kai had attempted to decorate it, and his utensils were obvious; the metal legs of Kai’s bed had been snapped off and lay in pieces all over the floor, along with reddened rags torn from his sheets. What looked like dark red paint had been used to “decorate” the walls, and yet more fresh cuts on Kai’s arms told Dr Truman what Kai had been up to. Kai’s mirror was also splintered and lying even more thinly over the floor. With nothing remaining intact apart from the mattress, which lay on the floor – also stained with “the same red substance” – it was clear that Kai was in a worse shape than Joker, and that was before you’d even look at him, which Dr Truman did here. He didn’t know if he was imagining it, but Dr Truman thought that Kai looked different; apart from the scars running ever more thickly up his arm, Kai was looking, ticker, broader, more toned in appearance. His imitation Kane costume was looking tighter on him, more strained especially across the back as he hunched over, still hiding his face from view behind his mane of now dirty brown hair.
“Good evening Kai,” said Dr Truman, drawing the man’s attention to him. He sat beside Kai on the collapsed mattress and waited for Kai to respond.
“I’ll take your word for it,” grunted Kai, his voice extremely hoarse, but deeper then when he originally came. He slowly raised his left and heavily scarred arm, extending the inside of his elbow for the doctor’s needle. “Just take your blood and go; I don’t feel safe...” Dr Truman did so, noting a spider web of scars on his knuckles.
Having taken Kai’s blood, Dr Truman then pulled out another instrument; a second long needle, but solid this time; not hollow like a hypodermic, and with a small serrated section below the tip.
“What’s that?” asked Kai, his head turning ever so slightly so he could see the device. His shoulders sagged a bit, as if recognising the device before Dr Truman answered.
“This is so I can check the cellular composition of your muscles,” he explained. “I’ve noticed muscular development in you since this trial began, and I need a sample for my tests.” Kai hesitated, and then reached down and grabbed the left leg of his jeans, ripping them down the seams as easily as a normal man would rip tissue paper. It was clear at a glance that Kai’s muscles were developing, so Dr Truman lowered and positioned the needle next to Kai’s thigh.
“Why are you studying this virus?” Kai asked. Dr Truman hesitated. “You mentioned that the NHS doesn’t bother treating this virus, so why do you?” Dr Truman waited just a moment, and then explained.
“When I was much younger, I was a rising star in the field of biomedical sciences,” he said, proceeding with the experiment. Kai’s leg tensed, but he seemed to be listening. “I met my wife at university; she was studying the same courses, and we were married almost the moment we graduated. As biomedical graduates, we started examining each other’s blood, benefitting us in our own unusual way, and the NHS as we could just give them our own results rather than do tests in local hospitals. It’s a rather unusual marital quirk I must admit, but that’s what we did. I discovered that although her blood type looked normal, she carried various linked defects, making her susceptible to this virus, although I didn’t realise the implications at the time. We had two children together; a boy and a girl, in that order. My boy was ten when the virus struck. My wife thought it was just a cold at first, but when things got worse I started investigating, and found that because of her blood type, the virus was affecting her terribly badly, and I also found that both my children had it too; my blood type was recessive to hers. They both caught it shortly afterwards, so I fought desperately to try and find a cure before I lost everything. My wife died first, shortly followed by my daughter, leaving only me and my son. He kept fighting, telling me every day that he refused to die, if only to help me find a cure, but I couldn’t work fast enough. He left me a note the night he died, telling me to do whatever I could to find a cure, to use his body in any way possible or necessary if it would help. I kept experimenting, but...” Dr Truman stopped here, raising the needle and slipping it into a long plastic tube.
“I’m sorry,” said Kai, his voice now even lower with sympathy.
“Don’t be,” replied Dr Truman, standing up and leaving the room. He then made his way to the lab, and seeing the results for the Joker were ready, set up Kai’s blood and muscle tests, before examining Joker’s results. “Yes, yes, this is good,” he muttered as his eyes raked the data. “There’s no trace of the virus, and his defensive system is being artificially strengthened. That’s good... hang on...” Dr Truman squinted at the data before him. “It’s not just his defensive system. No, this can’t be; his entire genetic structure is being realigned, boosting all his basic bodily systems. If this information is correct... then his body will react faster and more powerfully the normally, at the cost of a slightly higher metabolism.” Dr Truman continued to pore over Joker’s stats until Kai’s results were ready. “If this is what’s happened to Joker, where more than half of the formula has been used in combating the virus, then what about Kai’s results?” Dr Truman substituted Joker’s results with Kai’s, and looked them over. “Now this is astonishing; it’s not just his genetic structure that’s realigned; his entire chemical structure is also restructured; he’s becoming resistant not only to all known pathogens but also chemical damage with an ever stronger healing factor. Joker’s healing factor will reach that level soon seeing as the formula’s dealt with the virus. This extra resistance must consume so much energy; he’ll be eating three pizzas a day from now on. Now...” Dr Truman turned his attention to the muscle test results. He focussed the microscope, focussed it again, blinked a few times, and did a double take. “This is impossible...” he breathed. “His muscles have doubled in size, but there are no fast twitch fibres in sight; all powerful muscles contain high concentrations of fast twitch fibres to generate the necessary power but Kai... it’s all slow twitch; high endurance fibres. This can’t be; muscle fibres don’t replicate; they grow. This is more the twice - perhaps even three times – more muscle fibres in Kai’s body then in the muscles of a man of equal size.” Dr Truman peered closer. “Things just get stranger; these fibres have been modified; they’re firmer yet thinner, and more densely packed. This, this is incredible!” Dr Truman backed away from the desk to think. “His muscles are growing, but he’s only got slow twitch fibres which means that his endurance is incredible, but his power is also exaggerated beyond what a man his size should be able to generate. And his muscles fibres are still replicating, generating more and more of these fibres. His strength once this process is finished will be beyond what any mortal man has before possessed, and all this with a healing factor that rivals Joker’s, which is already more than twice as powerful as most normal men.” Dr Truman looked towards the door to the waiting room, where the patient’s quarters were. “I haven’t jus found a cure for a potentially deadly virus... I’ve created a formula that can augment the basic physical abilities of normal people exponentially. With the data from Joker I can find the correct dosage for a cure, and from Kai, I can finally claim the acclaim I deserve if I can sell this to the military. This is more than I’ve ever dreamt of!” But then his expression darkened. “But, can I afford to keep Kai and Joker? If Kai’s becoming as powerful as I suspect, if he discovers the truth...” he left his sentence hanging, and returned to his research. “I must find a counter formula as well, some kind of sedative. Just in case...”
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
Human
Human
TheJoker

Yellow cards : 0

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 pm

*applaudes wildly* YAY IT"S HERE and excellent writing as always dear Kai
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Thank you dear Joker Twisted Evil .
Kadmus - Not a word you often use is it; "dear"?
Kai - *choke slams Kadmus through announcer table*

Next part shall be posted by All Hallows Eve.
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:14 pm

haha! Deja vu!!!!! Its Metal gear solid all over again ^^

Confused? Let me explain a little...

Snake was affected with a virus called FoxDie after he left Shadow Moses (metal gear solid one). FoxDie uses enzymes to only attack certain DNA it is programed to kill. It did not affect Snake since he was born with no genes or DNA what so ever. Confused again? Snake is a clone from a powerful leader called Big Boss. Liquid is Snakes twin, but there was only surposed to be snake created. They were geneticly mutated to not have any DNA, genes, reproductive abilites and age quickly. This is so that if the enemy captured them, they can't clone from them what so ever and will die soon. As I was saying, the virus that Snake was injected was targeting President of ArmsTech, Kenneth Baker, and the renegade members of FOXHOUND. Over the past 10 years of bleeding and such only 30% of the virus is still in his body. He was tested and it showed that the virus had mutated in his body so it now possibly can attack everyone... It is airborne so it would cause an empdemic around the world. A man called Drebin also injected a new strain of FoxDie into him causeing it to speed up the mutation. His age acceleration made it mutate raipidly also. If you catch FoxDie you will die from a heart attack but not a normal one, Normal heart attacks usually occur when a coronary artery is blocked, thus depriving the heart cells of oxygen and sugar, causing them to die. However, in both cases, heart cells die. So basicly your heart just shuts down. The only way to kill the virus is to kill the host.

HAHA!!! Sorry for all that... reading this gave me a buzz ^^

Why do we have to wait till halloween? Is it realted to it?
Back to top Go down
http://imdyinginside-movies.piczo.com
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 am

No; it's just because I haven't copied it up yet XD.

I'll read your summery once I've finished multitasking; DoR2 match, Pokémon battle and typing here; and I'm usually slow as it is XD.
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:48 am

haha! Okies....

By the way... I love the video in your signature xD I remember that!
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:27 am

Its halloween!

-is waiting for it to be posted as promised- ^.^
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 am

Things have been fairly bad this end; my screen cracked (AGAIN!!!!!!; thanks a ****ing lot to that ****ing preacher who distracted me so badly I forgot I had delicate equipment in my bag) and I've only just managed to get up my Plug IN and Play screen (which didn't work for about an hour). That wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't spent the whole ****ing day at the jobcentre yesterday because I missing my appointment the day before. I didn't even have a watch so I didn't know how long I'd been waiting until I got into Wimpy's FOUR HOURS LATER!

*breaths very very slowly*

Yeah, I've had a crap end to the week. I've NEARLY got the next part finished; I should have it up by sundown; there's nothing left to distract me (apart from making you on Smackdown Vs Raw 2010; your special's called the Royal Mutilation).

SOrry about the censoring *'s up there; I've been ticked off since yesterday morning ¬_¬.
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:17 am

aww man that sucks >.<

Sorry dude
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 am

Chapter Two - Repercussions

Dr Truman’s most recent blood tests had indicated that the formula had all but been used up by his two test subjects. He smiled to himself as he did his calculations. He’d judged and calculated a new dosage for both transitions that had taken place, and was working on a sedative to try and suppress the psychological changes that had taken place in Joker and Kai; Kai in particular was demonstrating acute masochistic activity and Joker was likely to develop similar symptoms once his formula’s fully used up. With these changes to the original formula and perhaps a few new test subjects, he would become the most famous scientist in history!
A sudden roar snapped Dr Truman from his reverie. It had come from Kai’s room, so he rushed there anxiously to see what the trouble was. He tried to open the door but he couldn’t.
“Kai?” Dr Truman called. “Is everything o...?”
“GO AWAY!!” Dr Truman staggered as something crashed into the door, shaking its hinges and - perhaps it was his imagination – cracking the walls and the door itself. Dr Truman backed away; it would be far too dangerous to see him today. Instead, he returned to his lab to finish up, and then went to see Joker. His door was not obstructed, but the light bulb has been smashed and Joker was nowhere to be seen.
“Joker?” Dr Truman half whispered into the room. “Joker, are you there?”
“Where else would I be doctor?” came Joker’s voice from a shadowy corner. Dr Truman followed the voce and spotted Joker, hunched over in a dark corner. Something looked odd about him.
“Are you well?” the doctor asked, moving forward slightly to get a better view.
“I don’t know,” replied the Joker, and he started laughing. “I need a new mirror doc, heh heh; the old one’s broke!” A shard of mirror glass hit the floor at Dr Truman’s feet, shattering into pieces as the Joker laughed afresh. Dr Truman looked at the broken mirror, and then crept closer to inspect Joker more closely.
He gasped and backed away to fresh merriment from Joker. “Good god; what have you done to yourself?!”
“I’d have thought it was obvious,” sniggered the Joker. “At least it’s not as bad as poor Kai next door. He must be in a really bad way by now; hehehehehehe!” Joker laughed again, starting to rock backwards and forwards in his corner. Dr Truman took another step back. “You look nervous,” Joker commented in a conversational tone, before laughing quietly again.
“Nervous is not the word I would use,” Dr Truman returned, turning to leave the room.
“Why so serious doc?” Joker called after him, laughing loudly. “WHY SO SERIOUS!?! HAHAHAHAHA!!” Dr Truman slammed and locked the door behind him, staring at it as Joker continued to laugh. Slowly, Dr Truman returned to his lab to double check his new solutions of the formula.
“These had better work...” he muttered to himself. “Or I’m doomed.” He then turned back to the patients rooms. “I’m going to have to deal with those two. Tomorrow, I’ll dispose of them.”

The lab was still that night. Every lock and draw was closed and locked. There was absolute silence from the two patient’s rooms, and not a breath of wind stirred anywhere either inside or outside the building.
At around midnight however, something happened to disturb the peace. The lock of Joker’s door clicked, and the thin purple clad figure slipped from his cell, slinking silently to Dr Truman’s desk. Using the same lock pick he’d used on his own door, he picked the locks of the desk draws, his nimble fingers rifling through the papers and other stationary in there. He didn’t know what he was looking for; it was just his nature, and besides, he wanted to find something he could use against the doctor, seeing the discomfort he’d endured thanks to the doctor’s formula.
Finally, he came across Dr Truman’s journal. With a delighted chuckle, he opened it and started reading through the entries. He skipped through the scientific notes, going through the passages from recent to old. His fingers traced the lines and letters as he read, his pale eyes picking up every word as he struggled to make sense of all the technical jargon.
Suddenly, Joker’s eyes bulged with horror and delight as he came across an entry made just a few months previously. He read and reread the entry and then read it again to make sure he’d understood it. His hands shook as he held the journal before him, his nose brushing the paper.
Then, he started laughing. At first it was just a quiet chuckle, but then it rose in pitch and volume until he was laughing with all his lung power, rocking back and forth in the desk chair, the journal pressed to his chest. After a few minutes of this, he got down from the chair and proceeded to Kai’s door. He bent and picked the lock, gently opening the door. There was Kai, lying face down on his collapsed and bloodstained mattress, his face completely hidden and his left arm and bare foot on the cold concrete floor. Joker sniggered and looked around. The room was the same as it had been the last time Dr Truman had been it, just with more red markings on the walls and a horrid splash stain on the floor, smeared and only inviting Joker’s imagination to discover what Kai had done.
“Kai?” Joker whispered, struggling to keep himself from laughing nervously. Kai didn’t move, but he did speak, loud enough for Joker to hear him.
“What are you doing in here?” he asked, his voice sinisterly deep, reminding Joker of Darth Vader just not as mechanical.
“I, I just found this Kai,” Joker breathed, unable to keep a high pitched snigger from his voice. “It’s Doctor Truman’s journal. I think you need to read this.” Joker held out the A5 200 page book, but Kai did not move.
“Take it away,” he snarled. Joker couldn’t help but chuckle nervously here.
“If you won’t read it,” he hissed. “Then I’ll read it to you.” Joker settled himself against the wall, his head level with the crack Kai had made earlier while trying to break his fingers, and read. “I fear my research may be in vain. My son’s blood has given me all the data it can, yet I am still little nearer to finding a cure. Still the NHS and scientific community ignore me, and without test subjects or decent funding, I will never achieve my goal. I fear I have but one recourse left. The virus can survive many months on water, I so shall introduce it into the London Water Mains and infect the city. Those with my wife’s blood type shall have to come to me and I shall have all the test subjects I require. I shall then finally find a cure for this terrible disease and gain recognition from the scientific community for my work.” Joker stopper reading and looked at Kai. Kai hadn’t moved at all during the retelling, but as Joker watched, Kai’s hand clenched into a fist on the cold stone floor. Joker could see beads of blood trickling from his closed palm as his uncut finger nails penetrated flesh, and slowly, Kai’s powerful body began t tremble with rage. “Kai,” Joker whispered. “Can we kill this guy? Can’t we make an exception in his case, please Kai?” Slowly, Kai pushed himself to his feet. By now he towered over Joker; his imitation Kane vest was stretched over powerful shoulder muscles and his strained and torn jeans didn’t even reach his ankles anymore. Even as Joker watched, he could have sworn that Kai’s muscles expanded in sheer rage; blood vessels started pressing against his skin and every muscle in his body tensed in hatred. Slowly, the giant turned, his face shrouded in shadow as his hair fell before him. Joker sniggered, half nervous, half excited.
“Find me my mask,” Kai snarled.

Dr Truman returned to his place of practise the following morning, long before his accustomed time. Hidden inside his bag was a nine millimetre semiautomatic hand gun, with which he intended to “dispose” with his now redundant test subjects; they were a liability and of no further use to his research. The police would never trace them back to him; lots of people had guns just like his, especially in his neighbourhood. He would be perfectly safe, as long as he disposed of the evidence effectively.
Dr Truman opened the door to his office, looked around to see if anyone was watching him, slipped inside, turned on the light, and gasped in horror. The place was a wreck! It looked like a monster truck rally had passed through. His desk was in pieces, his computer had been destroyed, the doors to the lab and Kai’s room were lying in splinters and the lab itself was beyond recognition. He stared open mouthed at the chaos, fearing the terrible force that had done this.
“Good morning Doctor Truman,” said a low, deep, gruff voice from behind the doctor. He spun around, to see a crouched figure, lurking in the shadows beside the door. His now bare chest displayed the same scars as his monstrous arms, but now Dr Truman could see passed the brown waterfall of Kai’s long tangled hair. He was wearing his Kane mask, which concealed his face, but his eyes, gleaming out from the shadows like a cat’s, ow a distinctive bronze colour rather than their previous ocean grey, were contorted with rage.
“K-Kai?” stammered Dr Truman. Intimidated by the crouching giant. “I-is that y-you?”
“Yes doctor,” replied Kai, rising to his feet. He was even taller now then Dr Truman had anticipated, standing between six seven and six nine in height, his riveted muscles clearly visible in the poor light of the remaining light bulb. “But not the side of me you want to see.” Dr Truman gulped.
“Err, d-d-do you know, wh-what, h-happened here?” he asked, his voice a terrified stutter, fearing the answer he felt he knew Kai would give him.
“This happened,” Kai snarled, raising some torn sheets of A5 paper. Dr Truman recognised the remains of his journal, and gulped again.
“Kai, I-I can e-explain that!” he said, desperately trying to control the situation. Kai crumpled up the shredded pages.
“Don’t bother,” he spat. “I understand very word you wrote in this f---ing book.” Kai started forward, flinging the crumpled pages to the floor. “You poisoned my friend. No, correct that – you poisoned all of London! All to find you some test subjects for your stupid “cure”. Do you realise that?!” Dr Truman dived a hand into his bag, pulling out the gun to shoot the angry giant before him, but Kai’s reflexes were as impressive as his muscles. He grabbed Dr Truman’s wrist in a flash, the force of the movement and following twist breaking it badly, making him drop the gun, which Kai caught in his other hand. As Dr Truman yelled and staggered away, Kai disassembled the gun with a few expert (and powerful) motions, dropping the broken pieces on the ground. “Not that I care that much about London right now,” Kai went on, not missing a beat. “The way we’ve been treated. No, right now I’m just angry at you for the way you abused us, how you poisoned my best and only friend, the way you tricked me into joining in with your experiment, the way you treated us both like lab rats, locked us in those disgusting cells, starved us, drained us of blood and intended to “dispose” of us today you sick, demented, despicable, hideous, hateful, monstrous, s--- faced rat bag!!” Dr Truman had retreated to his lab by now, staring up in horror as Kai completely filled the doorway.
But just then, there came a quiet laugh from behind the doctor, in the shadowy corner of the lab, a brief scratching sound, and then the whoosh as the chemicals spilt all over the lab floor caught fire, creating several flickering pathways of multicoloured flames. Turning quickly, Dr Truman spotted Joker among the flames, the flickering light illuminating the long scars Joker had cut into his own face, creating the wide, evil smile that twisted his features for terribly.
“Good morning doctor,” he whispered, sniggering and skipping over a splash of burning chemicals and getting right into the doctor’s face. “Now doc, I’m sure you’re wondering what’s going to happen to you now. Well, that would be a very interesting question, because, well, we’re both pretty angry at you for what you’ve done to us. You know how I got these scars?” Joker laughed quietly. “But you know, they’re nothing compared to poor Kai here. I needn’t tell you what he’s done to his face; I think you’ve seen enough. We’ve been through hell because of you.” Dr Truman had been backing slowly away as Joker had been talking, but suddenly he came up against what felt like a tree trunk. He didn’t have a chance to look up; Kai seized him from behind, lifting him clean off his feet, twisting his still good arm behind his back, tugging painfully. Joker laughed raucously and got right back into the helpless doctor’s face. “But on the other hand, perhaps we should be thanking you. After all you fool, you made us, pumping us full of those chemicals. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t be anything like what we are now.” Joker turned and walked away here, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he prepared his next statement. Kai twisted the doctor’s arm again, reminding him of the peril he was in. “For that reason Doctor Truman,” Joker commented, turning slightly and rocking backwards and forwards. “I’ve managed to convince my friend to give you a quick death.” Joker then turned fully to face Dr Truman. “Only problem is, we’re still pretty cross with you, so you’re not going to be dying for a while. Your death will be quick; yes, but we’re not going to kill you until we’re satisfied.” Joker sighed, smiling slightly, twisting the scars on his face wickedly. “Oh well, as I always say; if you’re gonna go...” Joker raised his right hand, revealing a surgeon’s scalpel. “Go with a smile. HAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Good evening; this is the news at six,” said the newsreader. “And our top story tonight; the body of Doctor Victor Truman was found dismembered in a rubbish can near to his place of work this morning at nine. It is believed that he was ambushed as he entered his place of work earlier this morning by a gang of unknown size. The police were alerted by locals who claim they saw flames and heard screams and laughter from inside the building at seven. Dr Truman’s lab wad been completely destroyed and torched by the time the police arrived. Fire-fighters have managed to extinguish the fire, but any and all incriminating evidence was incinerated. Police are unwilling to speculate as to who might have perpetrated this heinous crime.” The newsreader shifted in his seat and started with the next instalment. “Dr Victor Truman was a doctor of medicine, known to the NHS due his supposed specialisation in rare and exotic diseases. He had his licence removed shortly after the deaths of all him family members when he claimed it was a non-existent disease that had caused their deaths. He refused to allow the NHS run a post mortem on the bodies of his family, leading to the belief that they met with foul play.” Joker turned off the TV, smiling his most wicked smile yet, as he turned and looked at his massive companion, sitting in the next room of the deserted house they’d adopted as their temporary hideout.
“The fools haven’t a clue what really happened last night,” he sniggered. “They’ll never catch us.” Kai didn’t reply. “Oh come on Kai,” Joker exclaimed, leaping to his feet and striding over to Kai, leaning heavily on his shoulder. “Lighten up would’ya?! We’re as good as safe; no one can get us now!”
“I wasn’t thinking of the authorities,” Kai replied.
“Thinking; a dangerous habit,” Joker commented, faking a yawn. “What’s eatin’ ya then?”
“I was thinking of last night,” Kai said slowly, his voice darkening. “What we did, how we did it, why we did it...”
“And?” Joker urged, his eyes wide with excitement, creeping round the other side of Kai for a closer look at his mask.
“And...” Kai repeated very slowly. “How much I loved it. Hearing him scream as his bones cracked under my fingers, the taste of his blood on my hands, the feel of the flames licking my skin...”
“I noticed that you didn’t care that your arm was on fire,” Joker commented, looking at Kai’s left arm. The skin was pink and raw, covered in hairline scars, but thanks to Dr Truman’s formula, Kai had nearly completely recovered from the experience.
“It felt incredible,” Kai breathed, clenching and unclenching his fingers, straining the thin new skin. “It hurt like hell, but, I could just feel, I just knew, that I would recover so quickly, that the fire couldn’t truly harm me. that alone made the pain, pleasurable.” Kai turned his masked face to Joker. “Did you enjoy last night as much as I?” Joker’s smile widened until it covered his whole face.
“I got two words for ya!” he hissed. “Oh Hell Yeah!”
“That’s three words,” Kai mentioned, but Joker ignored him and went on.
“It was so much fun; playing with all those pretty flames, watching the doc dance, listening to him singing, how his face lit up.”
“That would be because you set him on fire,” said Kai.
“But he looked so happy!” insisted Joker. “Did you see the way he was smiling?”
“Indeed I did,” nodded Kai, pointing at Joker’s scars. Joker laughed, leaping away from Kai and skipping across the room.
“That was the most fun I ever had!” he cried out, laughing maniacally. “I’ve never felt like that before; so powerful, so ecstatic!” Joker turned to Kai, jiggling on the balls of his feet. “Can we do that again sometime Kai? Please please please please please; can we Kai?!” Kai’s golden red eyes met Joker’s green ones.
“I can’t see why not,” he breathed. Joker bounded into the air squealing like an overexcited schoolgirl. Kai stood up. “But first,” he added. “I’m hungry, and we need some new clothes.”

“Joker stepped from Marks and Spencer. He was now in a crisp purple suit, green shirt and purple spinning bowtie. His hair was dyed green and styled to his liking, and upon his face was white face paint, a red clown smile and black eye shadow. Now he looked the part as much as he acted the part. He turned on his heel and looked back into the store, noting the thick smoke billowing from the back, resting on his purple emerald headed cane.
“Awfully nice doing business with you,” he called into the store. “Ta.” Laughing, Joker skipped to the guard rail lining the pavement.
Then, out of the smoke, came Kai. He was now dressed in a black leather vest and form fitting leather trousers, steel guard boots that almost reached his knees and black leather gloves; a full cuff glove on his right hand, fingerless driving glove on the left. To maintain the Kane look, he’d artfully painted red flames all over his new costume with red clothing dye. He looked easily as intimidating as the Big Red Machine he was impersonating.
“Well hello beautiful,” Joker commented, looking Kai up and down. Kai glared back.
“Don’t refer to me like that again,” he snarled.
“Just trying to crack a smile,” Joker shrugged.
“With the exception of V; masks don’t smile,” Kai returned coolly. “Now let’s get out of here; the police will be here any moment.”
“Bah; we don’t need to worry about the police,” joker scoffed. “We can take them.”
“Maybe, but what then?” Kai shot back. “No, best not to risk it. Besides, I have some unfinished business.” Kai then set off down the street, doing a Terminator on the nearest car he came to. Joker smiled gleefully.
“I’m in!” he exclaimed, leaping into the passenger side and watching Kai hotwire the car. “That’s cool. Can you drive?” There was a pause.
“How hard can it be?” Kai shrugged, releasing the hand break, slamming the car into first and mashing the accelerator pedal.
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 pm

That was just freaking awsome Kai!

can't wait for part 3 *wink wink* haha
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
Human
Human
TheJoker

Yellow cards : 0

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:34 pm

beautifully written chapter Kai. Love the changes the characters went through in this one
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks for the compliments. That's my favourite chapter so far (one of the only ones completed :S ). The next one will be done soon, once I figure out what they do next XD.

BTW, IDI, I noticed you have EXACTLY 666 posts at time of writing Wink .

Mr Krueger - My best regards and Halloween wishes people.
Kai - How'd you get on here ?!
Mr Krueger - Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Quote :
Hey you told me something about the next part! Or is that changing?
I cannae recall at this time.

Thing are going slowly; as I can't get my laptop to work anymore I've lost a lunch hour's worth of work, and I still haven't figured out what they do next; I want to draw it out and not jump too quickly to the next event... I only have one castiron event in mind, but it's so catastrophic that I want to save it for later...
Appologies for the delay.
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 pm

-pokes- are you still writing this?
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Yes *he says knowing he hasn't written anything for months*

I'm figuring out something that might help me get a move on, seeing as what I had originally intended to write was a block of adamantium compared to the lead of my usual inspirational sea. What I think I might post isn't the next chapter, but more like some of the antics the characters get up to Wink .
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Update: I'm going to have to place this story on hold; until I get my act together Sad sorry guys.

However, I have had another idea; to get my mind back into action and back into writing this, I'm going to start another project. Some of you *pokes a sleeping Joker* may remember on Simsmad, I had a story called Kaiser Kastle; longest story on the site and definately the longest I've ever written. Rather then figuring out a plot and sticking to it, it was based on improvised creativity and allowed me to get my ideas out effectively. I'm going to try and recreat that effect here. Hopefully, that should help both me and the site. If anybody wants to suggest a character, PM me Wink . Some characters are already decided and they are characters you might/should know already.

This should work; I'm 90% sure of that!
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 am

oooooooo am I in it Kai????
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 am

If you want to be Wink .

Name
Psyche
Story
Abilities

Like a typical guy; I like things catagorised Laughing . Just fill it in, and anybody you want can be in it Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
imdyinginside
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
imdyinginside

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 am

lol you can make a post in the news and updates silly hehehehe.. you are a mod afterall xD
Back to top Go down
Draikka_Helfir
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Draikka_Helfir

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Indeed. I've just never done anything "moddy" before XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Gore   Fun and Gore Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun and Gore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gothic Machinima :: Fun :: Forum Stories-
Jump to: